CLTA Monographs [Guidelines]
- No.1. Functionalism and Chinese Grammar.
- Edited by James H-Y. Tai and Frank F.S. Hsueh. (1989, paper, $20.00)
- No.2. Chinese Language Pedagogy: Current Perspectives of the Emerging Field.
- Edited by Scott McGinnis. (1996)
(Orders for No.2 should be directed to Foreign Language Publications at the Ohio State University. This is part of the Pathways to Advanced Skills series.)
- No.3. Mapping the Course of the Chinese Language Field.
- Edited by Madeline Chu. (1999)
No.4. Research Among Learners of Chinese as a Foreign Language.
- Edited by Michael Everson and Helen Shen, published by the
National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the U. of Hawaii (2010)
Leadership Seminar I: Abstract. (1997)
The publication of this volume, edited by Madeline Chu and Julian Wheatley, is made possible through a grant from the Henry Luce Foundation.
Orders and inquiries regarding these CLTA publications should be sent to: