The purpose of the poster sessions is to offer another type of opportunity to present data, new ideas, or best practices.
The guidelines are:
- Your presentation must fit within a 48″ x 48″ bulletin board.
- Thumb tacks or other means may be used to affix your presentation to the bulletin board.
- The text of your presentation should be visible from 3 feet away. Therefore, you should use a large font (20 point or larger) for the primary text, and an even larger font for headings.
- You must prepare a sufficient amount of a one-page handout to give to interested colleagues.
- Make sure that your name, affiliation, and contact information appear on your poster and on your handouts.
- You must remain next to your poster during the poster session to present your best practice, new ideas or data, and to answer questions and engage in a discussion.
- You are responsible for setting up your poster session at the assigned time and removing your poster session immediately after the session.
- No audiovisual equipment will be provided for poster sessions.
There is no single right way to create a poster. The goal is to present a concise and readable poster that facilitates discussion with other attendees.